Full underfloor heating installation
Cheaper to run than conventional radiators
With no need for a wall mounted conventional radiator, there is more room for furniture
We provide a full range of bespoke underfloor heating systems that deliver the correct amount of heat precisely where and when it is needed in an efficient and economical way. We specialise in the integration of underfloor heating with our heat pump installations.
Why choose underfloor heating?
Having underfloor heating means that you can enjoy constant warmth in your rooms. With an underfloor heating system, the floor itself becomes the heat emitter and the heating of the room is from the floor up. This is unlike conventional radiator systems where the emitters are mounted on the wall and the room is, effectively, heated from the ceiling downwards. This often makes your head feel hot and stuffy whilst your feet remain cold.
Type of underfloor heating
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water Underfloor Heating
They are almost identical apart from the fact that one system uses electrical heating cable whilst the other is circulated through a water pipe.
Benefits of underfloor heating
- Cheaper to run than conventional radiators
- It's claimed that the same level of comfort in a room is about 2ºC lower than a room heated by conventional radiators
- Less dust traps
- With no need for a wall mounted conventional radiator, there is more room for furniture.
- In wet areas i.e. baths, shower rooms, kitchens etc… will dry off quicker.
- Full underfloor heating installations
- Free Quotations